Terms & Conditions
- Product Descriptions and Pricing Information
- Order Acceptance Policy
- Order Delivery Times
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Damages or Loss in Transit
- Assumption of Responsibility
- Limitation of Liability
- Other Party's Websites
- Applicable Law
- Shipping & Delivery
- Change of Mind & Refund
- Q Card Payments
'The seller' refers to Jumpflex Limited.
'The buyer' refers to any legal entity purchasing from the seller or using this website.
'The hirer' refers to any legal entity hiring from the seller or using this website.
'The website' refers to www.jumpflex.co.nz
Prices and Currency Conversion
All prices are in NZD$ and are inclusive of GST.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price, or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, the seller shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. The seller shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, the seller shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. If the goods do not match the description on the seller's website, the buyer should inform the seller immediately so that the seller may take appropriate action. The seller reserves the right to change the content of the website at any time and without prior notice. Pricing for Insurance Claims is full RRP pricing.
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Order acceptance only occurs when the goods are dispatched to the buyer. The seller reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, to accept or decline your order or any reason. The seller reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
Any quotations of delivery times mentioned on the website are made in good faith but are estimates and the seller shall not be bound by such quotation.
Items will be freighted from our Hamilton distribution warehouse depending on stock availability.
All goods Purchased from Jumpflexshall be delivered at the delivery cost illustrated on the website. (Additional charges may apply in Rural areas. Please contact our customer service team to confirm the shipping cost prior to placing your order, email@example.com).
We pride ourselves on getting things right. That doesn't mean we're perfect. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase we will happily accept your return under our 30-Day Money back Guarantee policy.
- Notify us by following the returns process within 30 days from the purchase date on your invoice.
- Correctly return the goods to our warehouse, at your cost, in as new condition with all packaging (internal and external), accessories and manuals complete and in as new condition and accompanied by the original sales invoice.
- We will refund the value of the goods as per the invoice and at our discretion (freight cost is not included).
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee does not apply to Faulty or Damaged goods. Faulty or Damaged goods are processed under our Warranty Terms & Conditions
- A restocking fee may apply if the goods are returned damaged or not in the same condition they were originally shipped in.
Here's what you need to do:
Notify us by following the returns process within 30 days from the purchase date on your invoice.
DO NOT return the goods before first making contact with our Customer Service Team via the Jumpflexcustomer login and receiving confirmation.
To correctly send the goods back to us please include ON the package(s);
- Your Name
- The "Order Number" from the transaction
- Model name(s) and Accessories name(s) of the goods contained in each package
To correctly send the goods back to us please include INSIDE the package(s);
- A printed original Invoice or the Invoice number labelled adequately.
- The goods, packaged and in equal condition to when they were originally shipped (all packaging, internal and external, accessories and manuals complete and in as new condition)
Goods must be returned correctly and received by us within 30 days from the purchase date on your invoice, otherwise, they will not be accepted under the 30 Day Money Guarantee Policy.
- Goods can only be returned via our Jumpflex Customer Login.
- Any refund will be made via internet banking.
- For additional information on our return policies, please contact our Customer Service Team on email firstname.lastname@example.org, or via the online chat option located on the bottom right of our website.
Goods leaving the seller's premises are adequately packed. Claims for damage or loss in transit must be made as follows:
- Prior to acknowledging delivery to the carrier, the buyer must ensure that the complete consignment as per the carrier's note has been received. Should there be a shortage or visible damage to outer packaging the carrier's note must be endorsed accordingly at the time the goods are delivered. No liability for goods damaged or lost in transit will be accepted by the seller. Details of any claim should immediately be advised to both the seller and carrier so that a remedy can be processed.
- You MUST notify Jumpflex Trampolines and the carrier of any damage (internal or external damage) within 48 hours of receiving the goods.
Contact our Customer Service Team on email: email@example.com
NOTE: If you do not notify Jumpflex trampolines and the carrier of any internal or external damages within 48hrs of receiving your goods we will not be able to lodge a claim with the carrier company.
The buyer understands that the use of trampolines may be a risk to physical health and safety if not done properly. The buyer further understands that it is the buyer is responsible for all users of the product.
The seller shall not be held responsible for damages arising from the buyer's recklessness, negligence, misuse of Jumpflex products, or for any damage or injury that occurs pursuant to any information received from the seller on the Internet, or by any other means now known or later developed.
Jumpflex does not accept any responsibility or liability for any issues or damages caused by the provided anchor kit system to trampolines or property. Anchor kits are only aids in securing trampolines to the ground and not a guaranteed preventative from damages caused or arising from environmental factors.
To the full extent permitted by the laws in New Zealand, the seller shall not, in any event, be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages including but not limited to loss of use, loss of data, loss of business or profits. If the materials on this website are purchased for business purposes, as defined by the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 ("the Act"), the provisions of the Act shall not apply to the materials so purchased.
Materials on this Website may not be modified, reproduced or publicly displayed, performed or distributed or used for any public or commercial purpose.
This website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. You accept that the seller has no control over, and is not responsible, for any material contained on any third party websites. Links to third party websites are provided for your convenience and do not constitute an endorsement of that third party, or any products or services referred to on their site unless expressly stated otherwise.
This website is intended to be accessed by New Zealand residents. We make no representations about the compliance of this site with the laws of any other country. Therefore if you access this website outside of New Zealand you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with any laws where you access the website, or where the information you publish or upload can be accessed.
Jumpflex trampolines will not pass your personal information on to any other party without your permission. Your personal information will be used only for the purpose for which you gave it to us.
From time to time, we may send you product information (including special offers) in the mail or by email. If you would like to change your personal information or update your email notification settings, login to the Jumpflex trampolines website with your username and password, then click My Account.
If you would like your account to be removed from the Jumpflex trampolines website, please firstname.lastname@example.org
Make a warranty claim
If you purchased a Jumpflex Trampoline in New Zealand, please take a minimum of three photos that show the defect or damage and fill out the form below
Jumpflex trampolines warranty policy covers any fault, defect or failure occurring as a result of the manufacturing process. The warranty covers manufacturing defects only. It does not cover any faults caused by lack of maintenance, weather damage, misuse, incorrect assembly or normal wear and tear.
10 Year Frame Warranty
3 Year Jump Mat Warranty
2 Year Spring Pad Warranty
2 Year Safety Net Warranty
2 Year Spring Warranty
Frame warranty covers only the metal frame of the trampoline against any abnormalities, not included weather damage, external damage, damage due to overloading and all other mentions of non-warranty cover. Small surface rust no larger than 2cm are not covered.
Jump Mat warranty does not cover any wear and tear. Holes no larger than 2cm in the Jump Mat are not covered. All other mentions of non-warranty cover also apply.
Spring Pad warranty does not cover any faults caused by lack of maintenance, weather damage, misuse, incorrect assembly or normal wear and tear.
Safety Net warranty does not cover any faults caused by lack of maintenance, weather damage, misuse, incorrect assembly or normal wear and tear.
Here's what you need to do:
If you have a warranty issue please contact us immediately.
Contact our Customer Service Team on email us: email@example.com. Clearly, state what the problem is and include the following information:
- Invoice number
- Date of purchase
- Description of item
- Best daytime contact number
- If possible a photograph of the fault or damage
We will contact you within 10 working days to arrange the best solution for you.
The terms are very simple:
- Any item that is found to have a manufacturing defect within the stated warranty period will be repaired or exchanged within 25 working days, depended on replacement part stock availability.
- The first 1 Month of the warranty covers absolutely all costs (parts, service and freight).
- If your goods are outside the warranty period we may still be able to repair them, however, the cost of the repair including any freight will be charged to you the customer.
- We will always meet or exceed our full obligations to provide a remedy to the issue.
- Unless otherwise stated in writing, the warranty applies to use in a "normal" domestic environment only.
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by an original invoice.
- Jumpflex trampolines warranty is only provided to the original purchaser and is not transferrable to any other party.
- Jumpflex trampolines warranty policy covers any fault, defect or failure occurring as a result of the manufacturing process. The warranty covers manufacturing defects only. It does not cover any faults caused by lack of maintenance, weather damage, UV damage, misuse, incorrect assembly or normal wear and tear.
We only ship within New Zealand. We do not accept international orders.
NOTE: Please choose your order carefully as we cannot make changes after it has been invoiced and shipped.
All Orders will be shipped at your cost. Please note rural deliveries may incur a freight charge. If you are unsure please contact our customer service team on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders confirmed and paid will normally be processed and dispatched the next working day (Mon – Fri).
- For deliveries allow 2-10 working days approx. (Delivery to Rural Addresses normally takes an extra 2-5 days)
- All orders are shipped using Track and Trace and require a signature upon delivery. (Unless authority to leave has been given to the freight company prior to delivery).
- Orders placed on weekends and/or a New Zealand public holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- Orders paid for by credit card are securely processed in "real time" when you place your order. They will normally be processed and dispatched the next working day (Mon – Fri)
- We cannot delay or hold dispatch of completed orders (except lay buys)
- We use a third party logistics agent to deliver orders, we cannot guarantee or deliver on a specific day or time
Jumpflex Door to Door delivery:
- All Products are delivered securely to your doorstep only, by courier and/or transport.
- Door to door delivery service requires easy access to ground level only. (No stairs)
- Before signing the delivery docket inspect your goods for signs of any damaged packaging. Write details of any damage on the delivery docket then sign it.
- You MUST notify us within 24hrs of any internal or external damages to your goods. Contact our Customer Service Team on email: email@example.com
- Assembly is not included.
- NOTE: Delivery to Rural addresses normally takes an extra 1-3 days.
- Please provide a daytime contact phone number so the Rural Courier can contact you to organise delivery of your goods.
- Jumpflex only ship within New Zealand. We do not accept international orders.
- Free shipping promotion applies to new trampoline orders and when offer is promoted
- Free shipping does not apply to insurance claims
Any customers seeking a refund outside of the 30-day money back guarantee are asked to do so in writing or email to Jumpflex for consideration. To contact us in writing please forward any correspondence to:
760 Arthur Porter Drive
Please note: There may be deductions or partial refunds from the original order payment at the discretion of Jumpflex management that is due to but not limited to the following:
- The product has been unopened and unpackaged
- The product packaging has been discarded by the customer
- The product has been used
- The product has been exposed to the elements
- The product is not in re-sellable condition
Deductions or partial refunds may also be considered but are not limited to the following expenses incurred by Jumpflex
- Team member outcalls
- Administration processing
You can now use your Q Card to make online purchases at jumpflex.co.nz* and receive at least 3 months no payments and no interest on your purchase.
To use Q Card online simply select 'Credit Card' as your payment type when you check-out, enter your Q Card number, expiry date and CVV number. (Your CVV number is a 3 digit number displayed on the back of your Q Card).
What is Q Card?
Q Card is the ideal shopping partner, combining the benefits of a credit card with the added ability to access a range of interest-free deals and payment options at thousands of stores nationwide.
To find out more about Q Card, or to apply online, please visit qcard.co.nz.
* Purchases from jumpflex.co.nz will be on your Q EFTPOS Plan.
Information about Q Card: A minimum purchase amount may be required. Account fees may apply. Available on Flexi Payment, Fixed Instalment or EFTPOS Plans. For interest-free only deals, monthly payments may be required throughout interest-free period. Q Card Standard Interest Rate applies to any outstanding balance at end of payment holiday or interest-free period. Q Card lending criteria, fees, terms and conditions apply.